The March of the Berry Pickers [SIGNED Paperback] Book 8: The Mysteries of Stickleback Hollow
Rumours of a witch, mysterious disappearances, and something is lurking in the mists. Is superstition running wild, or is there really a supernatural evil stalking Stickleback Hollow?
Lady Sarah is nervous as she has been left in charge of the manor whilst her guardian is away. Though she is comfortable in her adopted home, it is not the challenges of managing the household that have her worried. The nights are growing longer and the temperatures are getting colder as the berry picker festival begins and it is Lady Sarah that holds the keys to its success or failure.
With the reputation of the manor and village on the line, people flock from all over England to visit the eccentric Stickleback Hollow, adding to the overwhelming pressure on the young lady. Made even worse when people begin turning up dead in the woods. The police can find no rhyme or reason for the murders, so it is up to Lady Sarah to find the culprit. But in the freezing autumn dark, rumours of a witch being responsible become more believable. Supernatural or no, Lady Sarah seems to be the killer’s next target.
Can the high born amateur sleuth find the killer before she becomes their next victim?
If you like historical mysteries, unexpected twists and murder conspiracies, you’ll love C.S. Woolley’s captivating series.
Buy The March of the Berry Pickers today and be enthralled by the latest Mysteries of Stickleback Hollow.
Book 8 in The Mysteries of Stickleback Hollow.
|Publisher||Mightier Than the Sword UK Publications|
|Dimensions||15.24 x 1.19 x 22.86 cm|
The Mysteries of Stickleback Hollow in Chronological order:
- A Thief in Stickleback Hollow
- All Hallows' Eve in Stickleback Hollow
- Mr Daniel Cooper of Stickleback Hollow
- The Day the Circus Came to Stickleback Hollow
- A Bonfire Surprise in Stickleback Hollow
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Die
- What Became of Henry Cartwright?
- The March of the Berry Pickers
- The Advent of Stickleback Hollow
- Christmas in Stickleback Hollow
- Spring in Stickleback Hollow
- Lady de Mandeville in Stickleback Hollow
Shorts in Stickleback:
- 12 Days of Christmas in Stickleback Hollow
- Easter in Stickleback Hollow
- The Ghost of Chillington Hall
Reading opens doors
Reading opens the door to more than just new characters. It opens new worlds up, times gone by and can radically change lives.
We ship our books to nearly every corner of the globe and we can't wait to ship our books to you!
Want coffee or tea with that book?Check out our mugs now
You can get a mug to match every book on our store with our new merchandise range!